How To Bypass FRP/Remove Google Account On Tecno BA2 (Pop 2 Plus)
Bypass FRP/Remove Google Account On Tecno
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) a.k.a Activation Lock is a security feature to safeguard your Android phone from unauthorized access. This was launched on Android devices with Android version 5.1/higher, and FRP is automatically enabled when you set up a Google account on your device. This article is here with all tips on How To Bypass FRP/Remove Google Account On Tecno BA2 (Pop 2 Plus)
As soon as FRP is activated, it obstructs the use of the device until you login with the same Google account or Gmail account. To avoid this issue, this article breaks down all you need to do to find a way around the problem.
Bypass FRP On Tecno POP 2 Plus:
Before anything else, here are the necessary requirements:
- WIFI connection.
- A SIM card.
Tecno Pop 2 Plus FRP Bypass Without PC:
While you perform a factory reset on your Tecno Pop 2 Plus, hold on until it reboots and prompts you to select a language. After the selection, adhere to these instructions:
- Connect the Tecno Pop 2 Plus phone to the Wi-Fi network.
- A page will be visible, asking you for the Google account.
- Click on the text box until the keyboard is seen.
- Click and hold the “@” button until it is visible in the Settings menu.
- You have to choose a Google keyboard layout.
- You’ll see three dots on the upper right side of the display or more, tap it.
- After you open a new page, choose “Help & Feedback.”
- As soon as you open a dialogue, tap search and send the result from your keyboard.
- A guide will be shown to you, ignore it.
- Just tap and hold any word from your display and the word will be highlighted in blue color.
- After that, tap “Web Search” seen at the top of the right-side corner of your screen.
- Now, you’ll see a new page that helps you to select the next step to follow. Tap on the Google application and it’ll reveal results from the word that you searched for on Google.
- A search box will be seen way up on the page, enter “Setting” in the search bar and tap “Search.”
- You’ll then see a system settings icon on the home page. Just tap System Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset.
- This will prompt resetting the phone to factory settings. After wrapping up the reset, the welcome page of the Tecno Pop 2 Plus will be visible.
- You can now connect your phone to your Wi-Fi network again. If done successfully, you don’t have to use a previous Google account, rather, the device will prompt you to add a new Google account.
- Enter a new Google account and your Tecno Pop 2 Plus will be set for use.
Remove Google Account Verification With An App:
- Head to the official site and download the APK file.
- After downloading, copy the APK file to a flash drive or USB drive.
- Connect the drive and Tecno Pop 2 Plus via an OTG cable, and it will grant you access to a file explorer directly from your phone.
- After that, you’ll need to install the app on your smartphone. Before installation, you’ll have to enable the unknown source option.
- Once you are done with the installation procedure, launch the app and head to Settings.
- Here, the “Backup and Reset” option will be visible, tap it.
- Click on “Factory Data Reset” and then tap “Confirm.”
- The application will then get rid of Google account verification without a password.
- After wrapping up all these steps, restart your phone and go through the welcome page again.
- You’ll be able to add a new Google account or you can ignore this option for later.
That is that. Be aware that bypassing Google verification is not an illegal act in any way and you will not be breaking any law in the process.
Thanks for reading How To Bypass FRP/Remove Google Account On Tecno BA2 (Pop 2 Plus). You can click to read about Must-Have Smart Home Devices In 2022.
Don’t Forget To Like, Comment, and Share with your friends.